best wearable battery life?

• Replies:8
Eva Wei
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 10, 2018, 10:17:16 AM via Website

what's the best wearable battery life?you need to wear it on a regular basis and make sure the battery is charged so that you don't miss out on collecting stats. That can be easier said than done, though, especially when life gets crazy and the last thing on your mind is stopping to check your device's battery level.
I once bought it from a professional battery manufacturer website a replaceable coin cell battery rated for a full year of use, so you won't have to worry about charging it up on a weekly (or even monthly) basis.
In this category, you can find more what you want to know about Lipo Battery Knowledge the blog of genstattu.com

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

Dec 10, 2018, 11:21:42 AM via Website

The best one with a battery you never have to charge is the Garmin VioFit. It has a replaceable battery that will last a year or more. it does not have GPS but does track everything else well. I have one and have tested it against the ones with GPS and it is very accurate.

Helpful?
Sorin
Eva Wei
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 11, 2018, 10:56:05 AM via Website

How does it do tracking without GPS?

Helpful?
Suzanne Trnka
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 11, 2018, 7:12:16 PM via Website

My internet device battery is also taking much time to charge these days even I've changed adaptors. Any suggestion on how to check its life?

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

Dec 12, 2018, 4:01:49 AM via Website

I am not sure what it use but it does track distance and steps accurately. It will not give you a route that you have walked like the GPS models. I have both types and like the VivoFit 3 the best because I never have to worry about charging it and use it daily. If I am going on a long day hike I and want a map of where I have been then I will the Vivosmart HR+.

Helpful?
Sorin
Eva Wei
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 26, 2018, 9:16:53 AM via Website

Suzanne Trnka

My internet device battery is also taking much time to charge these days even I've changed adaptors. Any suggestion on how to check its life?

If you use an iphone, then I recommend an app called battery life.

Helpful?
Eva Wei
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 28, 2019, 4:30:15 AM via Website

Most mobile apps can track distance and steps.

Helpful?
Tom Tommsen
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 2, 2020, 5:01:46 PM via Website

Try Garmin. Quite expensive but absolutely worth it!

Helpful?
Zuckerbrod
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 16, 2021, 1:25:30 PM via Website

I would suggest having a look at at the Amazfit Bip S. It's quite a basic smartwatch but ticks all the other boxes.

Helpful?