How can i download my own soundcloud tracks?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 28, 2018, 11:37:53 AM via Website

Do I have to be a pro user to be able to download music from Soundcloud because Soundcloud does not allow the user to download music? Is there any specific setting that I have to change to download any track or to change the browser? Any help would be appreciated.

— modified on Dec 28, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

• Forum posts: 7

Dec 29, 2018, 9:08:19 AM via Website

I think that won't be legal to do. Perhaps, you can use SoundCloud's public API. Not sure.

Helpful?

Dec 30, 2018, 11:08:20 AM via Website

How to use SoundCloud's API?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 26

Dec 31, 2018, 4:55:10 PM via Website

Maybe you understand what I mean. All are free.

Helpful?

Jan 2, 2019, 8:56:18 AM via Website

I have tried this, but it gives me an error whenever I click on download "unable to download" maybe there is a problem in my chrome not sure?

Helpful?

Jan 14, 2019, 4:48:37 PM via Website

There is no such app on Google Play store to download your soundcloud music into mp3 but there are many websites on internet where you can convert your soundcloud to mp3. Just simple go to google and search for soundcloud downloader websites.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 15, 2019, 8:23:33 AM via Website

To Download SoundCloud MP3 music tracks online
Step 1: Get the url/link of soundcloud track. To get the SoundCloud track's URL, right click on it and copy the link address, ...
Step 2: Download SoundCloud MP3 track. Go to our 9SoundCloudDownloader.com , paste the link in URL input box and hit "Download" button.
Thanks me later.

Helpful?
Recommended articles