Transferring content

• Replies:4
Norris Sheldon
  • Forum posts: 1

May 13, 2019, 2:20:28 PM via Website

I am thinking of upgrading from a Galaxy S7 Edge to a Galaxy 9. Is there any way that I can transfer the whole content of my S7 to the new phone including all my saved emails and messages? In the past when I have upgraded I have had to transfer all my links to web sites and web pages individually and I don't want to go through that rigmarole again.

golaok
  • Forum posts: 71

May 21, 2020, 2:54:59 PM via Website

Transferring content from a Galaxy S7 Edge to a Galaxy 9 is not difficult, we can use Samsung Smart Swtich. If there is a computer, we can also use mobile transfer tool to help us transfer content like app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs between Samsung phones from computer via usb cable or wifi connecting.

Helpful?
Williem_S04
  • Forum posts: 4

May 21, 2020, 5:23:10 PM via Website

It is quite easy actually. You can connect both devices via USB connector and transfer everything with the help of "Smart Switch" app. No need to pay for any third-party tool.

Helpful?
Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

May 27, 2020, 12:10:21 PM via Website

So you’ve gotten your new Samsung Galaxy s9 and you’re ready to transfer from s7 to s9. Samsung has made this a relatively painless process with the free software, Samsung Smart Switch.

— modified on May 27, 2020, 12:12:19 PM

Helpful?
NickWhittle
  • Forum posts: 14

May 27, 2020, 5:47:48 PM via Website

Transfer everything to your PC and then put it to a new phone.

Helpful?