Switch between phone and WhatsApp calls on Samsung S10+

• Replies:3
Burevestnik
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 11, 2019, 6:15:47 PM via Website

I am having problems switching between different phone calls originated by phone, WhatsApp, Jabber, Facebook Messenger, etc. on Samsung Galaxy S10+.
When I am talking on the phone (regular phone call) and receive an incoming call on WhatsApp or Jabber, I can switch, but when I switch back to the original call, Bluetooth gets disconnected and I have to manually enable it...
I have not had this problem with iPhone. Apparently, on iPhone all calls regardless of the source are routed to a single phone "channel" (so to speak). On Android, each source (phone, WhatsApp, Jabber, Facebook Messenger, etc.) is separate, or so it seems.
I wonder if there is a way to tweak Android to behave like iOS in this regard. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jul 12, 2019, 4:26:10 AM via Website

Will Bluetooth get disconnected automatically?

If yes, is it a bug of WhatsApp or the system software? I think WhatsApp will never use Bluetooth for communication.
So try to update the system software as well as your WhatsApp. Make sure that they are all the latest versions.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
golaok
  • Forum posts: 71

Apr 9, 2020, 6:35:31 AM via Website

As I know, we can transfer data between mobile phone by using mobile phone transfer tool. It's easy and safe. After installing it on your computer, connect two mobile phones to the same computer via usb cables or wifi. You need to enable usb debugging on them. Then the tool will scan out all data type. Then you can choose data type to transfer directly. Hope it can help you.

Helpful?
marian
  • Forum posts: 45

Dec 17, 2021, 11:20:12 AM via Website

I'm sure you've encountered a bug try to update to resolve error.

Helpful?