[FREE] [APP] NATIONAL ANTHEMS ringtones added by Personalization App for Android™

• Replies:5
  • Answered
Xenija
  • Forum posts: 47

Jul 25, 2019, 1:02:56 PM via Website

Hi, guys! Where are you from? :)

Personalization App for Android™ team has released 135 NATIONAL ANTHEMS!

Personalization App for Android™ is available on Google Play Store.

Is your country`s anthem one of them? Let us know!

Now your country`s national anthem may wake you up in the morning if you set it as alarm ringtone. Or, if you like, set foreign national anthems for your foreign friends contacts as a specific contact ringtone. There is a wide range of choices so that we are sure you will find all you need.

We also prepared some interesting facts about national anthem around the world :)

Did you know?!

• Greece has the longest anthem in the world
  • Japan anthem has the oldest words.
  • Spain national anthem has no words.
  • The national anthem of South Africa has 5 languages in it
  • Japan has the shortest, only-four-lines-long national anthem.
  • The national anthems of Estonia and Finland have the same tune.
  • Liechtenstein and the UK national anthems are musically identical.

— modified on Jul 25, 2019, 1:11:33 PM

Best answer
eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jul 26, 2019, 8:09:45 AM via Website

This is an amazing app. I didn't know about the longest anthem in the world. But, I came to know that the longest one is in Greece. Also, Spain's anthem has no words- this thing is astonishing. It's good to have all anthems in the form of ringtones in a single app. Thanks! and Good luck.

Helpful?
Xenija
Shaikh740
  • Forum posts: 36

Jul 26, 2019, 7:24:18 AM via Website

Sounds good for anthem apps which has unique idea. Looking forward to download it. provide me play store link please.

Helpful?
Xenija
Best answer
eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jul 26, 2019, 8:09:45 AM via Website

This is an amazing app. I didn't know about the longest anthem in the world. But, I came to know that the longest one is in Greece. Also, Spain's anthem has no words- this thing is astonishing. It's good to have all anthems in the form of ringtones in a single app. Thanks! and Good luck.

Helpful?
Xenija
Xenija

Jul 26, 2019, 8:17:15 AM via Website

Hi, Shaikh740!

Please search for Personalization App for Android on Google Play Store and you`ll find it easily.

Enjoy the app, I really hope you`ll like it :)

Helpful?
Xenija

Jul 26, 2019, 8:18:15 AM via Website

Hi, Shaikh740!

Please search for Personalization App for Android on Google Play Store and you`ll find it easily.

Enjoy the app, I really hope you`ll like it :)

Helpful?
Xenija

Jul 26, 2019, 8:23:43 AM via Website

Hi, eSparkBiz!

Thank you for reviewing the app. I really appreciate your opinion and every suggestion means to my team to create better apps. Enjoy it and stay tuned with the new update! :)

Helpful?