Hearing Protection

• Replies:9
charlesnester
  • Forum posts: 24

Aug 21, 2019, 9:49:38 AM via Website

Hello, I'm here looking for some best hearing protection aids like earplugs, muffs, others. To see the increasing of the loud noise, we need to protect our hearing, which is very important to all of us. The deafening sound of the motorcycle, shooting, music, industry, and others is harmful to our ear and may cause tinnitus, which is not curable. I like noise-canceling earplugs so much. What do you think guys, has anyone any recommendation?

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Aug 22, 2019, 10:55:31 AM via Website

Come for ten days to Vietnam and when you leave you will never ever notice any noise wherever you go

Helpful?
seanpaul
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 22, 2019, 11:58:13 AM via Website

I use ear plugs, it helps. But as said above - everything depends on perception

Helpful?
charlesnester

Aug 22, 2019, 1:40:39 PM via Website

marco sarli

Come for ten days to Vietnam and when you leave you will never ever notice any noise wherever you go

No noise, that's great. So no one there don't ride any bike or motorcycle, no one listens to music and no industry there.

Helpful?
charlesnester

Aug 22, 2019, 1:41:46 PM via Website

seanpaul

I use ear plugs, it helps. But as said above - everything depends on perception

Yes, I agree with you guys.
Thanks for your beautiful response.

Helpful?
charlesnester

Aug 24, 2019, 2:19:22 PM via Website

There are so many earplugs such as riding earplugs for the rider, shooting earplugs for the shooter, musicians earplugs, industrial earplugs for the industrial worker, and others. The sleeping earplugs help someone to get a deep sleep, and the swimming earplugs helps the swimmer damaging their hearing from the water and also the earplugs for the dentist.

Helpful?
akash
  • Forum posts: 87

Aug 27, 2019, 9:45:32 AM via Website

if you want to protect yourself from noise pollution then i think you must use shooting earphone that can stop all voices to reach in your ears.

Helpful?
charlesnester

Aug 29, 2019, 2:48:30 PM via Website

akash

if you want to protect yourself from noise pollution then i think you must use shooting earphone that can stop all voices to reach in your ears.

Thank you very much.

Helpful?
charlesnester

Sep 3, 2019, 4:48:41 PM via Website

How the earplug helps dentist to protect their hearing?

Helpful?