Looking for an automatic app data cleaner.

• Replies:7
Cashmagnet Guru
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 5, 2019, 8:42:14 PM via Website

Hopefully I am in the right place.
I Have an app that opens other apps up (Intentionally) but it leaves that apps running in the background which bogs down the phone because the RAM gets full. So I am looking for an app that can be scheduled to run that will accomplish this but leaves the main app still running. Would an app that clears other apps data (Not cache.) accomplish this? I believe when the app data is cleared from the app it closes.
Android Lolipop, marshmallow, and nougat compatible.
Phone cannot be rooted.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 7, 2019, 6:14:40 AM via Website

There are heaps of apps that can do that. Now cleaner for example. But you will have another app constantly running in the background and monitoring what is running. Anyway, theoretically at least, nowadays it should not be a problem anymore what is running in the background .

Helpful?
Cashmagnet Guru

Sep 7, 2019, 7:29:48 AM via Website

I could not find a Now Cleaner in the play store.
I have tested many apps but none dump the app data. Cache cleaners are plentiful but that is not what I am searching for.

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 7, 2019, 4:06:39 PM via Website

Sorry, I was talking to someone and got things mixed up. It is Nox cleaner but there are many other apps

Helpful?
Cashmagnet Guru

Sep 7, 2019, 4:59:44 PM via Website

Nox does the same as every other app I have tested. It does dump the cache but does not dump app data.
I started my testing while my phone was running 14 apps. I whitelisted the one that I did not want to be cleaned. It did not shut down any when using the memory booster. These apps are simply going after cached data and not app data. No apps were actually closed which happens when you dump app data from a specific app.
You can test this for yourself and see. Run the cleaner with a bunch of apps opened up. After it cleans go to settings/apps/X app/storage and you should see the cache at 0 but app data untouched. The app will remain open.

Helpful?
stephencock

Sep 9, 2019, 8:23:19 AM via Website

Tutuapp free application store gives a wide range of free and paid applications for both of these OS. Aside from that, Tutuapp for PC is additionally accessible to appreciate the applications on your work area or PC.

Helpful?
charlesnester
  • Forum posts: 24

Sep 10, 2019, 6:43:02 PM via Website

I use so many apps like this but don't get any better result.

Helpful?
Shaikh740
  • Forum posts: 36

Sep 14, 2019, 7:47:49 AM via Website

I tried many of apps for that but not a single app do that what i exactly want. so there is no app for this.

Helpful?