[APP][FREE][4.1+] Occufy - Professional Dating app

• Replies:5
jonsmith
  • Forum posts: 81

Sep 7, 2019, 4:31:35 PM via Website

Are you having a dating conundrum? Fret no more, Occufy is the premier new online dating app and we are here to give you the most premium dating experience you have ever had. While most apps will charge you money for even the most preliminary features, here at Occufy we offer a free app that is chock full of exciting features, with even more awesome features available with our Gold and Silver memberships.

How is Occufy different? We take a highly strategized approach to online dating and give the type of matches that you are sure to like or even love. No waste of time and no hassle, that is our promise here at Occufy.

Our algorithm doesn’t need you to fill out a tedious profile in order to find a match, just give us a few basic details and let us do the job for you! Furthermore, you don’t have to wait a long time to be approved into the app.

We are a global community and we await you to join us! An entire world full of like-minded individuals await you. Date or create long-lasting friendships, Occufy is a networking portal that makes it easy for you explore a world of new adventures.

Singing up for Occufy is quite easy and requires only a few simple steps! Here is how you can become a Professional and start dating professionally with Occufy:

● Download and launch Occufy

● Easily create your profile with LinkedIn/Email

● Fill up your bio, occupation, industry, upload your photos, and your social media handles (optional)

● Swipe and match with profiles

● Enjoy an uninterrupted dating experience!

Most notable features of Occufy:

● All free members have the opportunity to swipe on up to 85 profiles every single day. If you want to let someone know that you like them more than just a swipe, we also have the ‘Love’ option. Free members can ‘Love’ up to 5 profiles every day.

● We don’t judge you for looking for the perfect patch from a profession of your choice! Your dating life is your prerogative and it is our mission to help you find the perfect partner. With our Gold membership, you will have the option to search for matches from within a specific industry. For example, if you want a date from the entertainment industry, you can simply search all entertainment industry profiles on Occufy.

● Further on, Occufy Gold also allows you to rewind profiles and hide your distance from people you are talking to in order to maintain your privacy. All of this and a bevy of other features become available to our Gold members.

● With Occufy Silver, you can swipe globally and on unlimited profiles every single day. Date locally or create friendships with like-minded individuals from across the globe and expand your horizon!

Now that you know what you’re in for, just download the app and sign up today to start a new chapter in your life. Initiate an unforgettable dating experience, with a world full of likable people at your fingertips!

Download via Link: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/occufy/id1473928152

— modified on Sep 12, 2019, 6:09:36 AM

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 19, 2019, 12:06:33 PM via Website

I am all in favour of the traditional way but if someone likes this...

— modified on Apr 13, 2020, 3:53:26 AM

Helpful?
Tiffany Miller
  • Forum posts: 100

Sep 19, 2019, 1:40:07 PM via Website

Thank you

Helpful?
Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 15, 2019, 1:41:27 PM via Website

There are so many dating apps already, and there are even more to come. But who needs them? There's no change in the way people dated or in the way they searched for partners in the last years. The old ones, like Brilic, are the best. They already got the most users and if someone new is starting online dating, the best place to start with is the popular platforms. There are apps that cover only one nation, while Brilic has them all included. This means that with a single account, on the same platform, you can chat with people from all over the globe. Isn't this wonderful? Someone said that different nations have different personalities and I want to check that out. I didn't really notice a difference till now (talking about nations) because every human is different and you cannot assign this to a whole nation. This week I'm looking for women in the UK, what you're up to? Join me on https://brilic.com/en/countries/gb

Helpful?
johngray
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 15, 2019, 2:26:15 PM via Website

I was looking for a dating app.

Helpful?