How To Access Blocked Website and Apps

• Replies:7
yaseen ramzan
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 21, 2019, 8:43:32 PM via Website

Do you want to access all blocked websites and apps that are blocked by internet service provider then you are in the right website.
You can easily access all the blocked website and app using powerful vpn like Ipvanish vpn, yoga vpn, and Vpn master just download and install in your android and now access any blocked website you will be able to access the blocked sites and apps

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Oct 22, 2019, 3:26:47 AM via Website

Or Tor browser now available also for Android and free

Helpful?
yaseen ramzan
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 25, 2019, 4:30:47 PM via Website

you can use some vpn for this purpose like vpn master and you can download free from the following source

— modified on Oct 25, 2019, 4:31:04 PM

Helpful?
Rubaris
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 14, 2019, 10:52:57 AM via Website

Hi thanks for this information !

Helpful?
Smithyy1
  • Forum posts: 21

Apr 2, 2020, 11:12:34 PM via Website

A VPN is a useful thing, but you don't have to use it to visit forbidden sites. Everything really depends on your provider and hosting. Sometimes the hosting services themselves are banned, so the site that is used for such hosting will be banned. Now I use a proven hosting service at hostingcanada.pro for your site. He has very favorable terms, which cost me just a couple of bucks. It is important to find a really good hosting service so that there are no communication problems and there is enough space to upload content to the site. Thanks to this my site are not included in the list of prohibited sites and it can be visited by anyone from any place on Earth

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Peihoulousy
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 3, 2020, 4:55:29 AM via Website

YES, we should use VPN to access locked website and apps, I'm using windscribe vpn tool, but I subscribed to windscribe.

Helpful?
Robert Harrison
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 6, 2020, 9:31:53 AM via Website

Using a reliable VPN service is the best way to unblocked blocked websites with ease, for example Nord VPN, ExpressVPN. Besides, when you need to access particular blocked websites like video streaming, social networking, proxy websites act as a rescue method but it isn't as secure as VPN. Regarding region-blocked apps, apart from using VPN to change your location, you can search for APK files of the restricted app on other sites like appnaz, or apktovi to download.

Helpful?
Jackie.sun
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 7, 2020, 12:31:25 PM via Website

Well, I believe there are a couple of ways you could do that. It's either using a VPN, proxy, private browser or use an IP instead of URL. I haven't tried them all, but from a couple of different approaches, I found Surfshark VPN the most reliable. Also, just to clarify, I'm using Surfshark as an example, but if you have any other VPN, it should work as well.

— modified on Apr 7, 2020, 12:32:16 PM

Helpful?