Cat face - add stickers and edit photos

• Replies:1
tran doanh spammer
  • Forum posts: 33

Dec 19, 2019, 3:01:14 AM via Website

Hello everyone in the Forum. I am Eco

On the market, there are many applications for photo editing, adding stickers, containing extremely great filter tools. This makes your photos not only beautiful but also extremely cute and trendy. Another thing that makes these applications so popular is their minimalism. It's easy to use whether you are new to smartphones or first time using editing applications.

I feel very fond of the App: Cat face - add stickers and edit photos
Dowload app - Here

Simple interface, extremely cute pink, suitable for girls, teenagers, love lightness.
Add stickers available, some pro icons you just need to follow a few small steps can be used completely free.
Overlay diverse frames. and many more features ... ..
Another thing I like about this app is that it saves photos very quickly, it only takes 1 2 seconds to save successfully ^^ If there is a problem, you complain, the app side will respond very quickly, generally take care take good care of yourself.

Do not forget to feel good, please rate 4 5 * for Store, so that store has the motivation to work ^^

Hope this article is helpful to everyone, wish everyone a happy app experience
+Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vintro.PhotoEditor.CatFace.SnapCatFaceCamera&hl=vi

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 19, 2019, 4:31:51 AM via Website

fun but really too basic

Helpful?