Samsung Galaxy S6 — Transfering Book list from indows 10 Word 10 to my Samsung S6

• Replies:3
  • Answered
BML
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 22, 2019, 8:59:12 PM via Website

I have had the Samsung Galaxy 6 I think its called for a few months and not being technical I'm not even sure how to check on the phone if that is the correct name so that's something I would like to learn.
However, what I'm also interested in is to find out how to copy a list, or whatever its called from my Windows 10, Word 10 Document to my phone. When I study a subject I used to carry a typed list of the books I have to avoid buying copies but I would like to become more technical. I need to know whether I should use a smaller typeface and that sort of thing.

Best answer
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 31, 2019, 3:03:27 AM via Website

Install Microsoft Word or any other office program on your phone and you will be able to read word files.

Helpful?
BML
BML
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 9, 2020, 8:38:54 PM via Website

Right so I need to install MS Word. Regrettably I have no idea how to and now I have another problem in that I forgot my password and had to change it which I did with a new one I was sent but I don't know how to change that to something I will remember.

Helpful?
xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Apr 7, 2020, 5:07:47 AM via Website

If you want to transfer books from your Windows 10 computer to samsung galaxy s6, try the way below.
First, you need a third-party program called Coolmuster Android Assistant. After you install it on your computer, start it. Link it to computer via usb cable, enable usb deubbing on it. The program will scan it. After that, you can import books to it directly.

Helpful?