- Forum posts: 60
Dec 28, 2019, 4:38:53 AM via Website
Dec 28, 2019 4:38:53 AM via Website
1.Secretly reading messages without the sender knowing.
- Put your phone on flight mode and open Whatsapp to read the messages.
- Close the app and remove it from multi window.
- Disable the airplane mode, then the messages will appear unread (no blue tick).
Another way to remove the "read blue checkmarks":
- You can disable this feature by going to Settings > Account > Privacy > Read Receipts. However, turning off read receipts will prevent you from being able to see read receipts from other users.
2.Pin the important conversation to the top of the chat lists.
Are you fed up with scrolling through the chat box to find a previous conversation with a specific person every time you want to converse? Whatsapp pin chats feature will help you keep three important chats in sight.
- Android: Long-press at the most contacted chat. Then tap the pin icon, after that the chat will be pinned at the top of the screen.
- iOS: Swipe a chat to the right and click on the pin icon to get it to the top.
3.Find out whom you’re talking to the most
- Open the Settings>go to Data and Storage usage>tap on Storage usage and select the contact
Then you will find out which contact uses the maximum storage.
4.Remove the last seen time.
- To avoid the others can see the last time you opened Whatsapp:
go to Settings>Account>Privacy>*disable the feature "*Last seen".
5.Saving chat shortcuts to the home screen.
- You can save chat shortcuts on your home screen by pushing down on a chat and tap on "Add Chat Shortcut". This will appear on the home screen with the conversation photo and title.