Bitcoin wallet has been cracked.

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 17

Jan 22, 2020, 10:08:12 AM via Website

Now I have no money because of all the BTC I had are on the wallet that I can't access. Now I found that the password can be recovered if I find somebody that can hash crack my router wpa. I don't know how is this working, but I if you know, just tell me.

• Forum posts: 1,020

Jan 23, 2020, 9:57:15 AM via Website

You are asking if someone can open a safe for you because you have lost the combination. And this on a public forum.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 28, 2020, 4:40:29 PM via Website

Yeah, indeed sometimes cryptocurrency is not safe to keep because many services are not secure from this since we can be cheated by someone. I remember when I bought a bitcoin in 2013 (the price was 75$). Back then I planned to buy a new place to stay because I saw how bitcoin gets more and more expensive. However, my bitcoin wallet got cracked by someone and I've decided to buy a new bitcoin quickly. Years later, I've found a few crypto exchanges (cryptohead.io) that helped me to choose the necessary exchange for me. Therefore, I think that it is important to familiarize yourself with the best offers for your cryptocurrency before buying, like it was in my case.

— modified on Apr 28, 2020, 10:52:58 PM

Helpful?
Recommended articles