Solif - Real HD Video Chat & Videos

• Replies:5
SolifApp
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 8, 2022, 12:14:11 PM via Website

Hello everyone :)

I just released my app on the play store and spending almost all the of my budget on the servers and APIs am trying to advertise my app on every forum for free :(

I created this app because i tried almost every chat app on the play store (Skype, IMO, Line, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc...) most of them advertise their apps as "HD video calls" but in reality the video resolution is less than 360p, so because of that i started creating the app with couple of points in mind :
1- Free HD video and audio calls
2- Fast and real-time chats
3- Emojis and Stickers
4- Attachments (Videos, Images, Location share, Voice recording, Sounds & Music)
5- Ability to Auto-translate the chats from/to over 30 languages in real-time
6- Tiktok like Global Videos : users are able to upload videos and share their stories to the world
7- Screen share (request and watch your friend's phone and watch a movie together or browse the internet together, etc...)
8- There are other features so download the app and discover them :)

*Currently the app is available only on Android but the IOS version will be release by the end of the month (Hopefully)
*We will also release a desktop and a web version

Am writing this post hoping your guys check it out and helping me help me spread this app to the world :)

App name on google play store :
Solif: HD Video Calls & Chat

— modified on Jun 8, 2022, 12:14:55 PM

ifrah.arif
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 8, 2022, 2:58:31 PM via Website

I really like the idea of incorporating phone screen sharing and auto-translate feature in the app. I'll give this a try.

Helpful?
Pavel
  • Forum posts: 25

Jul 24, 2022, 4:16:30 PM via Website

useful application

Helpful?
carlrow
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 15, 2022, 11:13:45 AM via Website

WOOOOOW, the best app ever!

Helpful?
Pearson