Moving from New York to Atlanta

• Replies:3
  • Closed
Wilson
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 13, 2023, 10:00:43 AM via Website

I'm moving from New York City to Atlanta next week. It's not that far away, but there's still a lot of excitement about it. I don't know where to start, how to pack all my stuff and in what form. I especially don't understand which moving service is best to order. Please recommend me some service that will help with moving and packing.

Ketrin Zeta
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 16, 2023, 3:41:28 PM via Website

Atlanta is a city in the U.S., the historic capital of Georgia.Atlanta is famous for the Georgia Aquarium and the world of Coca-Cola, plus the exhibition of giant pandas in the zoo in Atlanta.You are very lucky author I think with the move you can help special moving companies, there are now a lot of them can be found by searching on Google.

Helpful?
FilonenkoKatia Sirik
Mark_
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 16, 2023, 9:55:42 PM via Website

Atlanta is a wonderful city. What I like about it is that it has an excellent ratio of parks and skyscrapers. Who likes skyscrapers or parks here everyone will like it. But you don't have to worry about moving. There are excellent moving companies that will pack your things themselves and transport them over a long distance without any problems.

Helpful?
john marksKatia Sirik
Property Management
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 17, 2023, 9:30:06 AM via Website

You are very lucky because Atlanta is very developed city in USA. You can easily find company of packers and movers.

Helpful?
john marks, Katia Sirik and 3 more john marksKatia SirikMaurice BakerKetrin ZetaMarinella