the Satisfactory game and the search for a stable server

• Replies:4
jasondevid88
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 21, 2023, 6:41:46 AM via Website

I had been playing the game Satisfactory very motivated but unfortunately the server went down again and I spent almost 10 minutes without playing, it is not the first time it has happened, so I am very desperate looking for a new server which has a better quality and is above all stable, what server can you recommend to play Satisfactory without problems?

Mark_
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 21, 2023, 4:29:10 PM via Website

Satisfactory oh yes, it's a cool game with strategy elements. There is still need to arrange all sorts of fights. Yes, there really are complaints about the servers. But now they are still launching reliable servers for this game, you can search the Internet.

Helpful?
jasondevid88carljonson
CyberTank
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 21, 2023, 5:30:55 PM via Website

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Satisfactory server. You can also search online for Satisfactory servers using search engines or server listing websites. Make sure to read reviews and check the server's specifications before joining.

Helpful?
jasondevid88carljonson
Sasha BAN
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 1, 2023, 7:18:58 PM via Website

I understand how frustrating it can be when you're in the middle of a game and the server suddenly goes down. If this happens frequently, it can be very annoying. One solution might be to look for hosting providers that specialize in game servers. You can find some of the best hosting providers for Satisfactory games by doing a little research online. I suggest trying a few different providers to see which one works best for you. Good luck with your search!

Helpful?
Draggg Nolannbbb
IslaMuejres
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 12, 2023, 10:24:10 PM via Website

Never had problem with this game, sorry you have that now

Helpful?
Deactivated Account