Transferring WhatsApp from iPhone 7+ to note 11

• Replies:10
  • Answered
Arthur Dent
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 7, 2023, 12:34:57 PM via Website

I am Transferring WhatsApp from iPhone 7+ to note 11…..tried lots of apps, used built in WhatsApp transfer option by cable, also bought the wondershare WhatsApp transfer app, but all I end up with is all tge group chat titles but unpopulated i.e no chats whatsoever. WhatsApp is working……if I revert to my iPhone WhatsApp, all the chat history is there……been 4 weeks trying, any help would really be appreciated thanks

Best answer
Arthur Dent

Mar 13, 2023, 1:53:21 PM via Website

Wondershare connected via team viewer and it’s all now complete, they can’t explain why it didn’t work for me, although I suspect when I installed wattsapp on the android I opened it, but shouldn’t have……thanks

Helpful?
James Watson
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Mar 8, 2023, 2:00:33 AM via Website

As you have bought the professional Dr.Fone Toolkit, why not contact the Wondershare support team directly for help?
https://support.wondershare.com/contact/login.html
Good luck to you. :)

— modified on Mar 8, 2023, 2:01:34 AM

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Arthur Dent

Mar 8, 2023, 1:36:39 PM via Website

I have, going to do the transfer via team viewer Friday, don't know why it has to be so difficult apple could help more with an export to Google option

Helpful?
James Watson
Charlotte Walker
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 11, 2023, 4:32:41 AM via Website

I got access to GPS location, email, WhatsApp, SMS, Phone logs and gallery. overwhelm is a short word for such brilliance. Now I have unnoticeable and unrestricted access to her phone, including emails, Facebook, whatsApp, text and calls. All he asked for was her phone number. And As a parent too, you'd want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on any social platforms, kindly contact (TECHCROWNHACKER @ GMAIL COM) for generous work. I love my wife and I would do anything to secure my relationship with her.

Helpful?
seohubsyestem

Mar 11, 2023, 2:07:23 PM via Website

thanks for information

Helpful?
Zain Shahid
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 13, 2023, 12:11:00 PM via Website

Transferring WhatsApp from an iPhone to an Android device can be challenging, and it seems like you have already tried various methods without success. However, there are a few things you can try to resolve this issue:

Make sure both devices have the latest version of WhatsApp installed.

Ensure that the WhatsApp backup on your iPhone is up to date. To do this, open WhatsApp on your iPhone, go to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup, and tap on "Back Up Now."

Check if the backup is stored on iCloud. If it is, you won't be able to transfer it to your Android device. In that case, you will need to create a new backup using Google Drive.

Try transferring the backup manually by copying the WhatsApp folder from your iPhone's internal storage to your Android device's internal storage. You can do this by connecting your iPhone to your computer, copying the WhatsApp folder to your computer, and then transferring it to your Android device using a USB cable.

If none of the above methods work, you can contact WhatsApp support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your chat history.

It's worth noting that WhatsApp officially does not support transferring chat history from iPhone to Android, so the process can be tricky. Nonetheless, by trying these steps, you may be able to successfully transfer your WhatsApp chats from your iPhone to your Android device.

Helpful?
James WatsonArthur Dent
Best answer
Arthur Dent

Mar 13, 2023, 1:53:21 PM via Website

Wondershare connected via team viewer and it’s all now complete, they can’t explain why it didn’t work for me, although I suspect when I installed wattsapp on the android I opened it, but shouldn’t have……thanks

Helpful?
James Watson
DamienVee
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 14, 2023, 4:55:17 PM via Website

Hello, thank you for sharing

Helpful?
Arthur Dent
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Mar 15, 2023, 9:48:04 AM via Website

Arthur Dent

Congratulations on having solved your issue with Dr.Fone. :D

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Faheem Khan

Jul 7, 2023, 2:31:03 PM via Website

It's too easy just install whatsApp in your new device and open it. I also want to open my whatsApp business account in this way i have Redmit Note 11 & that's working fine.

Helpful?
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jul 18, 2023, 11:59:30 AM via Website

Transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android can be challenging. It's recommended to reach out to WhatsApp support directly or seek help from online communities for specific guidance on resolving the issue and successfully transferring your chat history.

Helpful?