Using Facebook

• Replies:7
  • Answered
Bill Thompson
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 17, 2023, 4:48:08 AM via Website

I have had to send my ID to Facebook for the first time ever and I do not know what to expect as far as how much time it will take Facebook to reactivate my account. I wonder if anyone else here has had to go through this experience.

My Facebook has not worked for a long time and, frankly, I had given up on it. The reason why I gave up on Facebook was that it seemed as if a hacker was determined to keep me from logging back into Facebook by using a flood of requests to reset my password. When I tried to log in, and go through the process of verifying my account, I would get this message:

But I found that, begrudgingly, it will be helpful for my job, my career, and my need to learn new tech to have the option to use this social media platform.

There are also personal reasons to have a Facebook account as we all know.

So, once again, after several months of not using Facebook, I tried log in and for the first time the experience was promising. I was able to get a confirmation ID emailed to me and, albeit, Facebook failed to text me a confirmation number, I was able to send them a cam pic of my ID.

So I wonder what to expect now. Does anyone else here have had this experience? Does anyone know of any way to contact Facebook without having the ability to log in to Facebook?

Best answer
Bijutoha
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 22, 2023, 3:27:32 AM via Website

The time it takes for Facebook to review and reactivate an account can vary. Depending on the volume of requests they handle, it might take several days to a few weeks. You should receive an email update from Facebook regarding your account status once the review is completed.

As for contacting Facebook without logging in, you can try visiting the Facebook Help Center. There, you can find answers to common questions and contact Facebook support. You can also try reaching out to Facebook on Twitter or Messenger if you can access those platforms.

Help Center: Visit the Facebook Help Center (facebook.com/help)

Community Forum: The Facebook Community Forum (facebook.com/community/) is another resource where you can post your issue and seek help from other users and moderators.

Helpful?
wextioJames Watson
vgarcia
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 22, 2023, 10:58:05 AM via Website

Find support on Twitter

Helpful?
O Apksites
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Dec 23, 2023, 12:19:23 PM via Website

Visit the Facebook Help Center. Good luck to you.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
O Apksites
Palomino
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 4, 2024, 3:23:56 PM via Website

I'm writing this comment from the first person because I can relate to the situation you are describing. I too had to send my ID to Facebook for the first time to reactivate my account. It was a frustrating experience, but I'm glad I finally got it resolved.

Helpful?
StephenKing

Jan 12, 2024, 2:08:18 PM via Website

Any update?

Helpful?
O Apksites
O Apksites

Jan 14, 2024, 3:24:49 AM via Website

The time it takes for Facebook to reactivate your account after submitting your ID can vary. Facebook typically reviews these requests manually, and the process may take several days to weeks. During peak times or if there is a high volume of requests, it might take longer.

Here's what you can generally expect:

1. Confirmation Email: After submitting your ID, you may receive a confirmation email from Facebook acknowledging that they have received your request.

2. Wait for Review: The actual review process takes time. Facebook's team will verify the information provided in your ID and assess the situation.

3. Outcome Notification: Once the review is complete, you will receive a notification from Facebook regarding the outcome. This could be the reactivation of your account or further instructions if additional information is needed.

Regarding your experience with a flood of password reset requests, it's possible that your account was targeted by malicious activity. It's good that you've taken steps to verify your identity. If you continue to face issues, consider reaching out to Facebook support for more specific information about your case.

Remember to check your email associated with the Facebook account for updates and follow any instructions provided by Facebook during the reactivation process.

Helpful?
Bill Thompson

Mar 18, 2024, 6:56:15 PM via Website

The frusturating issue right now is that, no matter what, the process would state that it is sending a message to my Android Cell phone and yet I never got the message. How does Facebook send a message? Is it through Messenger? Is it through SMS or something? What expactly is the app that I need to use? Should I contact AT&T, my cell phone carrier, and ask them?

Helpful?