how to download application the computer.

• Replies:13
Liting
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 16, 2011, 9:10:15 AM via Website

Hi, may i know how to download the android app in the computer? instead of installing it in my phone. thanks. can you show me the steps?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 16, 2011, 12:20:05 PM via Website

Go to the app's entry in the AndroidPIT app database. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the "AndroidPIT Download Link". That will allow you to download the app onto your PC

Douglas Carter

Mar 16, 2011, 1:28:18 PM via Website

You can use the app database from our site to download lots of apps onto your computer, not just the AndroidPIT app. Go here, look for an app you are looking for, and then once you've found an app you want, scroll down the page to the "AndroidPIT Download Link: some URL" and then click on it.

Douglas Carter

Mar 31, 2011, 8:09:24 AM via Website

Roger Kumar
Hi,
Thanks for the info, but I cannot find the link to download "Mobialia Chess Lite".
Here's the page addy, https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.alonsoruibal.chessdroid.lite/Mobialia-Chess-Lite .
There's no "Android Download Link" as you mentioned ..
browsing with opera 11.01

Thanks in advance

That is likely because the developer has not uploaded the app's .apk onto our database, which keeps us from being able to distribute it through our website.

dferi
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 4:32:33 PM via App

Liting
Hi, may i know how to download the android app in the computer? instead of installing it in my phone. thanks. can you show me the steps?

liber

May 23, 2011, 3:57:19 PM via Website

Douglas Carter
You can use the app database from our site to download lots of apps onto your computer, not just the AndroidPIT app. Go here, look for an app you are looking for, and then once you've found an app you want, scroll down the page to the "AndroidPIT Download Link: some URL" and then click on it.

Dear Mr. Carter,
Could you give an example for an application from your site which HAS the link "AndroidPIT Download Link: some URL" ?

Douglas Carter

May 24, 2011, 7:55:32 PM via Website

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.alphonso.pulse/Pulse-News

Not every app is available to be downloaded onto your computer in this way. It all depends on whether the developer has uploaded their app to our database, if I remember correctly.

Gustavo

Dec 14, 2011, 7:35:50 PM via Website

Hello!!

Thanks for your time. I can't find the link at the bottom. I bought the Business Calendar and cant download from my phone. I'm in Argentina, and I think my operator is blocking the App Center. Do you know how can I download this app to my PC

Thanks again
Gustavo

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 19, 2011, 2:03:07 PM via Website

If you open up your App Center the link to download purchased apps is (in the mobile app which you should install on your phone or tablet by opening up our website and clicking on the install app center button that pops up) under "my apps". There you should see a list of the apps that you have gotten from AndroidPIT and install buttons. If that doesn't work let me know and we'll find a different solution.

Sinclair Armour

Feb 10, 2012, 4:22:40 AM via Website

I have a generic 7 inch android 2.3 tablet that does not have a mobile phone built in and I registered with Androidpit as I understood I'd be able to download the app to my pc and then usb through to my tablet. I cannot find the "AndroidPIT Download Link" you mention at the bottom of the page - I'm tying to download "GPS status". Is this app available as a pc download and if so can you tell me exactly where on the page that link is?

LadyMae Brigoli

May 27, 2013, 6:01:32 AM via Website

HI .. same problem here =) : i dont know how to download apps such as LINE on my android phone. Many had advised me to use google play but I don't have wi-fi here, i can't connect to google play. Please help me.. :( I did try saving it on my computer and I send the app on my phone but it didn't work. It really needs Google Play . Can anyone gives a solution for this?

adriana lima
  • Forum posts: 9

May 27, 2013, 8:55:02 AM via Website

Hi this is so simple....
You have to download the .apk file of your application to your Computer. It is same as you download a file which is non-supportive to your System. After Download you can only use those file in the Android device only, It is not possible to use in your Desktop/Computer.