AirPush SDK

• Replies:5
Bob Jackson-Fantel
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 3:28:39 PM via Website

Try push-notifications to better monetize your Android app(s) at Airpush. Airpush is a 'push-notification' ad network that serves ads in the push-notification trays of Android devices. This ad unit generates much higher CTR's and our developers are experiencing $3+ CPM's because of this. This ad unit can also monetize both active and inactive users increasing your fill rate drastically. Compare this to the typical CPM's from more traditional ad networks ranging in the $.20-$.30 range and it may be worth to test us out! Feedback welcomed!

Kim Taylor
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 13, 2011, 6:05:42 PM via Website

Been reading very mixed reviews on this service. Some angry users.
I personally haven't tried to monetize using it. Does it really work that well?

Jenny Preston
  • Forum posts: 47

Aug 15, 2011, 10:12:50 AM via Website

these type of ads better never actually happen!!!!

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Aug 15, 2011, 10:35:54 AM via Website

I think push ads work initially but the apps connected to them end up de-installed by frustrated users.

Richard Throne
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 7:11:40 AM via Website

Steven Blum
I think push ads work initially but the apps connected to them end up de-installed by frustrated users.

This is Correct the user get frustrated through Airpush ad notifications and uninstall the apps which affects goodwill of App and Developer both. Its better to use www.startapp.com for monetizing our apps.

Kyle Gordy
  • Forum posts: 8

Sep 17, 2012, 4:51:32 AM via Website

For what it's worth, the new Airpush SDK (I'm talking 5.0) is really strong. My CPM yesterday was $10.15 and was consistently above $9.50 all of last week. So things are continuously getting better. So far I am REALLY satisfied with their new SDK and will continue to use them as long as CPM stays consistent like this.