HTC Evo 3D — Video chat

• Replies:6
Marvin Cleaver
  • Forum posts: 150

Jul 19, 2011, 4:50:31 PM via Website

Anyone make video calls on their evo 3d? I used to use Fring but now it's telling me I have to pay. Oh well. the call quality wasn't the greatest anyway. Is there a free video chat app with decent video quality?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 15, 2011, 11:38:09 AM via Website

I'd go with the goldstandrd if I were you. Skype is up and running on the 3D and its probably the most stable of the free apps out there. There are some other programs out there but skype to skype calls are still free and the video quality is more then acceptable.

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/search?st=skype

Lizard king
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 1, 2011, 3:42:57 PM via Website

I am just learning to use this.will someone show me how its done¿

Lizard king
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 1, 2011, 3:45:04 PM via Website

:blink:

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 4, 2011, 12:00:01 PM via Website

Hi Lizard King,

First download Skype from Android Market (make sure it's the newest version). Sign in and make a call. You should see a video chat option on the bottom of the screen during a call. Click it and the phone should record you from its front-facing camera. If your call partner has a camera as well, you should be able to see him or her on the screen.

Leonard Mapanga
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 5:03:43 PM via App

Marvin Cleaver
Anyone make video calls on their evo 3d? I used to use Fring but now it's telling me I have to pay. Oh well. the call quality wasn't the greatest anyway. Is there a free video chat app with decent video quality?