PC Tablet Wanted,Help!

• Replies:3
  • ClosedAnswered
johnson
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 9, 2011, 4:30:06 AM via Website

Hey guys, I am going to buy an android phone ,do you have any good preference for me?If you can tell me where I can buy it is the better.Thanks

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Nov 9, 2011, 7:04:15 AM via Website

johnson
Hey guys, I am going to buy an android phone ,do you have any good preference for me?If you can tell me where I can buy it is the better.Thanks

Hi, personally i'd wait for the ICS to come out before i buy a new phone, although i'm getting a mix signal on when one will actually came out :-)
Check this you tube out :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_ke3rxopc

Yep, that phone will get me out of motorola.lol Think about it, i highly recommend saving your money and not waste it on gingerbread (No offense intended) but if i am going to spend big bucks you bet i'm getting an ICS.lol I'm currently extremely jealous of P3, according to his tweet his sleeping with one tonight. Snip lol

English is my second Language :-)

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Nov 9, 2011, 9:53:32 AM via Website

Hi Johnson,

Do you need a phone now or can you wait a bit to buy the Galaxy Nexus?

There are also plenty of great phones on the market today...

-s

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 10, 2014, 1:50:13 PM via App

Jane Brewer

There are lots of options available for Android in the market. Android Smart-phones are in bulk and so is the competition. These days there is a market of cheaper prices phones with all latest features. Like Xiaomi Mi3, Xiaomi Redmi 1S, HTC, Nexus, Micromax Canvas Android one, etc. many others. Share your specific requirements of budget, looks and other details.

Hey, Jane Brewer I don't thing OP of this question is still looking for a new tablet PC as I can see this is a very old thread, anyway thanks for the input :) I'll set this thread as answered and have also closed this thread. :)