I need a PC Tablet

• Replies:4
johnson
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 10, 2011, 3:38:37 AM via Website

I am a college student,I want to buy a tablet.I know that ipad 2 has the best quality,however,I do not have enough money to buy it.I want to have a PC tablet to take notes in the class or surf the Internet .If anybody can give me any advice to buy one?

Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 10, 2011, 9:59:58 AM via Website

And by PC tablet - you mean an Android tablet, I am assuming?

It really depends on your price range and what type of device you are looking for. The Lenovo IdeaPad tablet is a good option, especially for school.

How are you planning on taking notes? With a stylus or a virtual keyboard?

Eric
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 11:05:23 AM via Website

which price can you accept? just compare with the iPad 2? lol,you have so much choice. NOOK, KINDLE FIRE,and also some china tablet.

dan walters
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 17, 2012, 11:08:59 AM via Website

WARNING DONT BUY ANDROID TABLET AS THEY DON'T WORK AT ALL I TRIED EVERTHING TO UPDATE IT BUT NOTHING WORKED NOW IT IS FROZEN BETWEEN SHUT DOWN AND NOT SHUTTING DOWN WASTE OF MONEY NO MATTER THE COST................

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 17, 2012, 11:42:25 AM via Website

Chill man! What's the issue? Describe the problem in detail and let's see if we can't get it sorted out for you! There are a lot of people here who know their way around Android devices and I'm sure we can find someone who can help you with your problem.