What are the best Email apps out there?

• Replies:4
Sam-Droid
  • Forum posts: 42

Nov 14, 2011, 4:01:12 PM via Website

I'm looking for a way to better get a grip on my emails. Are there any good email apps that I should know about? Like ones where I can monitor multiple email accounts at once and keep my emails seperated by account and maybe even topic?

thanks in advance!

Trisha Friedman
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 14, 2011, 4:16:52 PM via Website

I liked email+ to keep track of all my accounts and sms to email to help back up my sms in email form (automatically sendy copies of your SMS to your email account so you don't have to download them) but that was all on my old phone.... now I just used hotmail and the standard gmail app... I got kind of lazy with my Galaxys s2 :D

Alex Jagolny
  • Forum posts: 32

Nov 14, 2011, 4:27:15 PM via Website

I'm always a bit wary using email programs that come from 3rd party venders. Even if they are the best email apps in the world there is still a chance that they are saving your data somehow. Remember Dolpin Browser HD? That could happen with your email address and thien you're really screwed!

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 15, 2011, 10:08:13 AM via Website

Thanks for the tip! Question: Can you save the emails to multiple folders or are they only saved in one accont or window? I've also been looking for the best email app out there and for me I really need the ability to save in multiple folders or boxes....

all the best!