ASUS Transformer Help - Colour

• Replies:3
martin kelly
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 30, 2011, 10:11:21 AM via Website

Hi everyone,

Wonder if someone can help me, i've been crawling the internet looking for an answer to this and now i've lost the will to look :(

I am looking at buying an asus transformer tf101 for a while until the price drops on the new one, but i keep finding images that show the device in different colours (bronze, reallly dark brown, grey and even a grey one with what looks like a silver edge/rim) but they arent advertised as such? there only seems to be one colour available when buying one.

I've been looking at getting one of these on ebay for the last few days and some of the photos look really bronze and some arent, even the keyboard looks different in different pictures.

Does anyone know if there are actually different colours available and if so does this also mean there are other changes between them (maybe minor changes to the model or something)

Thanks for your help

Martin

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 1, 2011, 1:10:48 PM via Website

I don't have one myself but from asking around I found out that it was more of a production issue with different runs often having slightly different metal colors and that this effect was intensified by the lighting of the photos. As far as I can tell there is only the standard issues color for the transformer. I'll keep looking and update the thread if I find something different!

martin kelly
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 1, 2011, 1:30:47 PM via Website

Thanks alot for your assistance, I have now purchased my transformer and am eagerly awaiting delivery :)

Chiran Bhattarai
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 10, 2012, 3:49:29 PM via Website

Dude Go foe it I have one and it is all satisfying having it

— modified on Jan 10, 2012, 5:23:11 PM by moderator