Mobi2spy help!

• Replies:11
maiah c.
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 22, 2012, 9:29:25 AM via Website

Ok.. I need help please.. I purchased this app on the market last Jan 12,2012.. and worked perfectly... But after a few days... I only get an update on phone calls and websites visited. I tried sending emails to the customer service of mobi2spy and they said that the phone i installed the app did not send any sms and has not uploaded any pictures... while i read their response my partner (with the spy app) has been texting me and sending me pictures... i am at lost and dont know what else to do... they said to install it on the other cell again, and i did that.. but it did not change anything... pls help.. any ideas y?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 23, 2012, 4:54:33 PM via Website

I have to admit I don't know the app. What's mobi2spy supposed to do?

maiah c.

Jan 28, 2012, 2:20:56 PM via Website

Ok Aaron if you are still wondering what mobi2spy is... well it is most of the males worst nightmare...lol... because it is installed on a persons cell then you can view persons activity on his cell even if he deletes it through mobi2spys website... it was working alright then now i only get few txt msgs some of whih he received are from me. Sms ars not up to date...meanwhile all calls, apps installes, pics taken, web history automatic updates... excsellljjj

Renee Savickas
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 8:02:27 PM via Website

I just purchased this as well...and I think it definitely has flaws! I get SMS (sometime they are really delayed, even when the phone is on) and no images are coming through...which is huge, especially when your dealing with a teenager! No perfect for sure!
RS

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jan 30, 2012, 12:33:41 PM via Website

Have you guys sent an email to the developer about this issue? It could very well be something hes unaware of.

maiah c.

Feb 2, 2012, 6:02:42 PM via Website

Hi eric, i did email them a couple of times.. they suggested to uninstall it and then install it again. I tried that but there a still times when i cannot see his messages... it is dissappointing..

Hi renee, it did worked for me perfectly for a couple of days... thats when i found out ...... is ..... affair...... so he is on a tight leesh now. And i want to monitor his extra activities on his phone.. i relied on this app because that is what they r offering us.. but to get broken messages, delayed sms anx no images is quite dissappointing...

Eric McBride

Feb 3, 2012, 1:20:35 PM via Website

WOW. This is pretty deep. I dont even know if its cool to say it, but maybe he using an app or software to block what your trying to do?

Ameena singer
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 7, 2012, 7:18:04 AM via Website

I purchased this app when the developer advertised it for a one time fee of 9.99. since then the developer has changed the price to 199.99. then again to 19.99 a month. when they changed the price the last time my service was canceled. when i was about to buy the app i read all information available at the time. it repeated that i would NEVER have extra fees. also, that i would only need to pay once to have the app for life. when my service was canceled i emailed the developer and they told me to install the new app. i can not install without paying again and signing up for a monthly subscription. i have tried for about a month now to resolve this issue back and forth with the developer. does anyone have any advise? my bf is getting away with God knows what while i wait for a resolution.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 7, 2012, 10:35:11 AM via Website

Just want to post this here and mention that, while it still is in a gray area, using software like this on other peoples phones without their permission is most likely illegal in most states in the US (and almost every single European country) and you could get yourself into trouble if someone decides to sue you for invasion of privacy. Also if you're so worried about what your significant other is doing that you think you need to use software packages like this, then the relationship is really over now isn't it?

Ameena singer
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 7, 2012, 6:09:57 PM via Website

well, in my case, as far as installing on someone else's phone being illegal... the phone is mine bought and paid for. it is also in all ways possible registered, activated, and on my account. therefore, no legal action could be taken against me. i thought of that... trust me lol. also, as far as the relationship being over... when you are in a serious relationship with someone for over 4 years and have lived together for 3, are involved with each others lives and family, rely on each other to get certain life demands accomplished... it is never just over in one night. plus, my bf has not actually committed the act of cheating as of yet. he has however, flirted or planed with someone to meet for coffee. but has never followed thru... i just want the app up and working so i know if he actually ever follows thru... in that case, yes, it would be over and division of belongings, bills, errands ect. would have to follow. until then... if harmless flirting is all it ever amounts to... ill survive. he helps me with everything and in every way (other than the above mentioned flirting) is an amazing man who is perfectly matched to me in every way. he gives me everything he can and treats me with amazing importance. so if he wants to flirst a lil over text message and never even talks on the phone to someone and never actually meets them... i will leave it alone. in all of my relationships i have found much worse men. men who have no respect for me at all. men who hit women. men who have no communication skills or common sense to speak of. if this is the only thing i can find wrong with the guy... ill keep him (as long as he doesnt go past flirting).

Eric McBride

Mar 8, 2012, 5:45:07 PM via Website

Im not quite sure what to say here. I mean, im sorry to hear about the relationship issues, but shouldnt those be addressed directly? I mean after all, if he were to do something silly, isnt spying and finding out about it gonna be really hard?

None of my business though, and if its your phone, you can legally do with it what you want.

alexus patterson
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 8:15:48 PM via Website

How can i contact them?im having issues as well.