How Can I Download Video From Facebook

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 8, 2014 9:53:45 AM via Website

Dear All

I have installed almost all types of facebook video downloader apps but when ever i click on play button it never asks me or giving me option for download and start playing video. Almost 1.5 months back it was working fine with my Galaxy s2 and now i have S3 and unable to download any video from facebook. Pls help and guide.

Thanks
Shoukat
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 10, 2014 6:16:06 PM via Website

Try using Opera Mini to download that video.I'm not responsible if download fails due to slow network,though.
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 11, 2014 7:11:35 AM via Website

Because he says,"I have installed almost all types of
facebook video downloader apps".
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,146

Apr 11, 2014 7:57:25 AM via Website

Well @Diptangshu there are thousands of application available in the play store under the name of video downloader in play store and not all of them works that is why i have suggested the application named @see my previous post, which can help him on this. I am using the app to download Facebook videos and I think it is going to help @Shoukat. And @Diptangshu you can download ADM for downloading Facebook videos, it is going to

Apr 18, 2014 6:26:23 PM via Website

2 most useful apps: videodownloader by giannz on the play store and tubemate(download via web) google it

Apr 25, 2014 6:36:32 AM via Website

I think video download capture is best choice for downloading videos from any website. It will have option for different resolution and file format. Best thing about it is it can detect all videos present on a page so no need to copy and paste video url so many times. It's really cool! Try it...

Jul 9, 2014 8:24:34 PM via Website

Hi Guys,
Below Facebook Video download app works quite fine. You should try this definitely

Package name: fatih.videodownloader.fb
Store:google play

• Forum posts: 3

Oct 27, 2014 10:53:56 AM via Website

Video Downloader is a tool for web content extraction. With the help of it, you can download video files from many sites.
For instance, if you go to a YouTube page, you'll able to download the video directly on you file system. Specific steps about how to download videos with downloader are below:

Step 1. Play YouTube.Most downloaders will start to grab the YouTube automatically
Step 2. Browse the "wait for downloading" and click "Download it" button to grabbed YouTube video
Step 3. Keep the YouTube playing until download completed.

In just several minutes, you can enjoy the downloaded videos on you devices. More video downloader coupons and promo codes can be found on *admin edit: Promotional Links not allowed *.Go and get one.

— modified on Oct 27, 2014 11:51:12 AM by moderator

Jan 2, 2015 1:01:37 PM via App

please mention the name of App

Jan 15, 2015 11:03:31 AM via Website

Hello, many programs can do that. TenorshareWindowsVideoDownloader is great, you can try

Jan 30, 2015 12:59:08 PM via Website

Try Accsnap

• Forum posts: 14

Feb 24, 2015 1:28:34 PM via Website

if you download in your computer,then use IDM full version with patch.then you see a download bar of your fb video upper.jst click and download it.

Mar 17, 2015 2:50:46 AM via Website

I use Video Converter to download Facebook or YouTube videos. After running Video Converter, play the Facebook videos in the browser, a box will pop up asking you to download it with the software. If not, you can paste the URL address in the "Download" interface of the program, it will help you download the video automatically. When downloading complete, you can check it in the "Finished" list.

• Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2015 5:23:12 PM via Website

Shoukat Ali

Dear All

I have installed almost all types of facebook video downloader apps but when ever i click on play button it never asks me or giving me option for download and start playing video. Almost 1.5 months back it was working fine with my Galaxy s2 and now i have S3 and unable to download any video from facebook. Pls help and guide.

Thanks
Shoukat

http://www.androidpit.com/forum/644373/trick-download-facebook-videos-in-android-mobile-easy-method
See my Post! It Will Helpful for You ;)

May 12, 2015 11:04:11 AM via Website

I used to use app called tubemate. Just to google it!

If you still could not download videos on your phone, the other way you can try is to download that video on your PC, and transfer it to your mobile later.

Hope these words can help you!

Good Luck!

• Forum posts: 3

May 12, 2015 12:17:20 PM via Website

Just Install Internet Download Manager IDM on your system then you download all kind of flash stuffs from your website you visit.

• Forum posts: 77

Oct 29, 2015 9:28:09 AM via Website

Thanks dude, now i can download videos from facebook or youtube.