Name the Worst application you have ever downloaded/used over your device?

• Replies:47
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 10, 2019, 1:01:46 PM via Website

Some game apps, there are a lot of ads when playing games, and it is difficult to close ads.

• Forum posts: 14

Feb 6, 2019, 11:26:16 PM via Website

Facebook and Messenger are just bloated. That's how it seems to me considering how much space they take up. And don't even get me started on their designs.9Apps Showbox Tutuapp I absolutely hate it. The Facebook app is slow at times (I'm on an S7 edge, why is this even a problem?) and it crashes. It definitely needs more material design but I doubt they'll do anything about it.

Messenger isn't as bad as Facebook but I think the recent redesign made it worse, in my opinion. They're really trying to be Snapchat, and they should stop. It's sort of like when an adult tries to be cool and starts being like the hip young teens.

— modified on Feb 9, 2019, 9:44:19 AM

• Forum posts: 12

Mar 13, 2019, 10:31:10 AM via Website

This app named Dog whistle was the worst app I ever installed. I used it on my cousin's dog and he didn't even react to it. Also that app used to be filled with advertisements and that would make the experience even worse.

• Forum posts: 1

May 16, 2019, 5:34:56 AM via Website

It is also a way for them to increase profits. Or you can choose 'skip ads' more quickly

• Forum posts: 24

May 23, 2019, 3:45:04 AM via Website

definitely is Facebook, drains battery and is full of bugs

• Forum posts: 18

Jul 3, 2019, 12:48:26 PM via Website

I think it is Tinder. I have some experience in online dating and using tinder. But ut was not serious. Because I met only scammers online. So I decided try to use some new dating sites for me. One of them I check in review https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/chaturbate-review/ It looks trustful so I want to try to use it

— modified on Jul 5, 2019, 9:08:49 AM