DescriptionWhat is the hardest thing about meeting someone new? Starting a conversation. Beemer is the new social media app that will help you with just this.
• To be a Beemer, all you have to do is pick a user name or log in with Facebook and include a picture of yourself.
• Next, answer 20 questions and then pick the 5 qualities you are looking for in a new friend. Decide what level of privacy you would like and how picky you are. Beemer does the rest.
• Beemer uses GPS to find people who are similar to you that you might hit it off with.
There are two ways Beemer functions.
• One way is if you meet or see someone that looks interesting, you can ask them, “Are you a Beemer?” If they are, that’s awesome because the app will automatically check them out and you can see how compatible you are.
• The other way the app can work is just by scanning everyone around you. If you are at party, a ball game, or in class, Beemer is constantly helping you find potential matches. If it finds someone, you have a Touch!
Check out your TOUCHES and decide if you would like to send out a HOOK ME UP request. If you do, you can open a Chat box with that person. If the Chat goes well, go meet for coffee! This is an easy-to-use app that helps you meet up with all kinds of new, interesting people.
Application designed and developed by Arkenea Technologies (www.arkenea.com). Idea and concept conceived by Little Surf Bro. Beemer is a property of Little Surf Bro.
Questions or Comments! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback! We’d love to hear from you.