DescriptionJust launched on the Android market, BluTorq Speedometer is a simple and elegant tool that allows you to accurately measure the speed and distance travelled using your Android device.
This application contains easy-to-read digital and analogue displays, as well as a graph that allows you to monitor your speed profile. Users are also able to switch between metric and imperial units at any time.
The following are key features of BluTorq Speedometer:
• Large, high contrast characters for maximum readability
• Displays current speed, units, and GPS accuracy
• Automatic scale adjustment based on screen size and speed to maximise usable dial area
• Efficient algorithm that allows the needle to swing fluidly, just like dials in a real car!
• Background that glows green during acceleration and red during braking
• Speed profile recorded for last 30 seconds with time stamps on the horizontal axis
• First-order filter that smoothens out noise caused by irregularities in GPS signal strength
Speed and distance calculations are based on the latest WGS 84 standard, and geographic elevation was also taken into account for greater accuracy.
This is a simple application that is fun and easy to use. It is also 100% free, with NO annoying advertisements that could drain your mobile data usage. Why not give it a try!
We are fully committed to our apps, and we would love to hear from you. For support, comments, and feedback, please contact us at email@example.com