DescriptionGain a mastery of English!
English Class contains a complete offline written English course, together with interactive verb, vocabulary, grammar and listening exercises. All words and phrases are available to listen to as well.
Although the translated versions of the app are aimed at adult non-English speakers, when it is set to English to English, it can also be used by English speaking kids who learn to read and write.
Easy for them to practice their verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
This total course covers the following content:
* All tenses, with all irregular verb forms highlighted
* 4000+ words, sorted into different categories such as food, transport and vacation
* 40 grammar articles, covering all English Grammar
* 200 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar, listening and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The first strength of this app is the extended content. No other English app offers this much for the same price.
The other strength lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
Also, if your audio sounds way off, please read http://www.ceardannan.com/products/android-language-classes-text-to-speech.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* More image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.