DescriptionGet a good idea of the mobile signal strength with either:-
1. A simple 1X1 or 2X2 Widget without taking too much space
2. A convenient Status bar notification
3. A detailed network information Screen.
IMPORTANT: Samsung users - Read the notes
The App gives a wealth of information on the network, can be extensively customized to suite any theme and there are also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm.
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Realtime/Battery Saving Mode.
5. LTE/EVDO Mode for data signal strength.
6. Detailed Network Info - Access point, Network type(EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSDP, IDEN, CDMA, HSUPA, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA+),Operator, Phone type, Data network, IP Address, downloaded, uploaded, IMEI/MEID/ESN, Manufacturer, Model, Branding, MCC, MNC, CID, BER, LAC, Ec/Io, SNR, RSRP, RSRQ, CQI.
1. Additional Measurement Units - Percentage and ASU
2. Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
3. Airplane cellphone radio only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
4. Four Widget Styles
5. Signal Strength in Status Bar in percentage
6. Hexcodes for precise color theming
1. Signal Refresh. Some Samsung ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
2. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed.
3.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been temporarily unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Please give feedback by email also to email@example.com