DescriptionEpic’s app for the flap showcases the ease of use and flexibility of Unreal Engine 4. Built by a single artist with no traditional programming skills, Tappy Chicken is a lightweight app with support for Google Play leaderboards, achievements and the AdMob support.
Want to be snappy and create your own Tappy? Download UE4 at unrealengine.com and make it your own! As new features come online, we’ll update Tappy Chicken and share those improvements with the development community.
- Pretty 2D style visuals with procedural level generation
- Easy to understand, yet hard to master gameplay
- Small, over the air download
- Google Play leaderboards, achievements and AdMob support
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Built entirely with Blueprint visual scripting
- Low system requirements
- Easy to modify and extend
- Code and content available through unrealengine.com
- Also available for other mobile platforms and HTML5!
Tappy Chicken is brought to you by Epic Games, the folks behind Infinity Blade, Fortnite, Unreal Tournament and Unreal Engine technology.
Unreal Engine 4 is Epic’s game engine technology that powers games and apps for PC, mobile, console, web and VR platforms. Anyone can get started making games with UE4 through a $19 subscription at www.unrealengine.com.
Join the conversation:
If you experience any issues with Tappy Chicken, you can reach our customer support at TappyChicken@unrealengine.com.
Tappy Chicken EULA: https://www.unrealengine.com/html5/tappy-chicken-unreal-engine-4-eula-android