Description* * Edmunds.com wrote that Car Butler is "all about convenience and having everything close at hand..." December 12, 2011 * *
Car Butler™ for Android, the all-in-one app for people and their cars, offers the following powerful, yet easy-to-use features:
- SERVICES: Locate nearby gas stations, reputable mechanics, highly-rated body shops, as well as local car wash locations, and parking lots.
- PARKING SPOT MARKER: Prevent parking fines by recording the location of your parked car & receive alerts.
- TRAFFIC: Check local traffic congestion condition.
- COMMUTE: Calculate commute time to destination.
- AUTO ACCIDENT REPORT: Easily document and exchange information in case of an auto accident with step-by-step car accident report.
- WEATHER: Get 5-day local weather conditions.
* * Allianz Australia picks the 'Car Butler' app as one of the "Five top iPhone apps for your car" - February 2012 * *
* * Rated 4 1/2 Stars by TheMacMob.com "Car Butler ... is an incredible ... all-in-one app which has powerful and easy to use features." - July 29, 2011 * *
Car Butler™ is your car's concierge, an all-in-one mobile app for Android phones designed uniquely for drivers and their cars.
Car Butler™ will save you time, aggravation, and money. It is a powerful, easy-to-use mobile app for the Android phones.
* * PLEASE NOTE: Car Butler™ services feature uses Yelp reviews by default for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States. If you are outside of those countries, be sure to change the search engine to Google Places from the Home screen and Settings (bottom left button). * *
Your opinion matters! Please help to make Car Butler™ better by submitting your questions, feedback, or new feature request to support AT fancyauto.com from within the app, or from the Web site at http://www.FancyAuto.com. You will receive a response within hours.
We are already working on the next upgrade with new features. Stay tuned, and thank you for your support and feedback.