DescriptionFree some internal storage memory, and speed up your android device with this application.
Clear application cache and dalvik cache to free even more space.
After the integration of new apps, if all is working OK, delete the backup file to free the storage (on newer devices, without the external SD card, the backup will occupy the internal storage space, and there will be the effect that the cleaner has not done its job well)
Root is required!
DON'T INSTALL AND DON'T RATE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A ROOTED DEVICE!!!!
It is highly recommended to make a nandroid backup before changing system files.
In case of errors, please send me the log that will show so i can fix the bugs and errors. Thank you
Updated system applications decreases phone internal memory, because the update is stored in /data/app and the original apk is still in /system/app.
System app cleaner will automatically:
- create a backup of the original apps
- integrate the updates in the ROM
- clear the dalvik-cache and application cache (optional)
By doing this, a considerable amount of internal memory storage will be freed.
How to use it:
- start the application
- let it check for updated apps
- start and let the application finish the work
- restart the device (preferable with deleting the dalvik-cache to free some more space if possible)
NOTE: the first restart will take longer time to rebuild the dalvik-cache(this is normal)