DescriptionMicronytes featured on Android Market!
FREE VERSION AVAILABLE!
**PAID VERSION HAS INFINITE LIVES AND NO ADS!**
Fulfil Your 2D Platformer Needs with Micronytes for Android! Optimised for both small and large devices and running in HD quality where available. Choose among 4 different control schemes to survive this threatening world. 80 levels and achievements that only hardcore gamers will get to complete.
- HD resolution (where available, it works like a charm in Galaxy Tab)
- 80 playable levels
- Original Sound Track
- Unlockable alternative ending (via achivements)
- Multiple control schemes
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
A patient with a strange disease needs your help. You control the microscopic Micronytes on their hunt for the evil greens. Will you manage to cure the patient?
The game has an intro that immerses the player into the story, and two possible alternative outros that closes this opus.
The control system is innovative and intuitive with only three possible actions. These are as easy as going left (tap left part of the screen), going right (tap right part of the screen) and jumping (shake the device, but please do it gently you can adjust the sensitivity we don’t want a wiimote like massacre :) ).
If you don’t like the recommended control system you can have classic on screen joystick, hardware keyboard (Xperia Play included!) or even a Zeemote JS1 if you own one!
Micronytes features HD graphics (for suitable devices like Galaxy Tab or Motorola Xoom). Explore Micronyte’s world through its four different worlds.
Micronytes offers you plenty of entertainment hours. In addition to its 80 levels there is an achievement system that makes the game highly replayable. This achievements will enable a different ending to the story.
Music is one of the main characters in Micronytes. The sound track is a travel through different styles like jazz, orchestral and emotional filled grand piano songs. You wont get out of your head some of the tunes.
What the press has to say:
- "Overall, I would still recommend this game to anyone who plans on gaming on their device. It's got the same addictive qualities of Angry Birds with a much more slamming, big band jazz soundtrack. The gameplay is smooth and entertaining and really makes for a unique (and awesome) experience. Put away the Game Boy emulator." AndroidCentral.com
- "There’s a phrase “Masochistic platformer” that's used to describe a platforming game where fun is gained through succeeding despite the insanely high level of difficulty. Perhaps the best example of this brutal platforming sub-genre is the Meat Boy games, where the difficulty brings you back for more rather than discouraging you." AndroidSPIN.com
- "Micronytes is a new platform game for Android that features HD graphics, intuitive controls and a catchy, quirky soundtrack. The Fantastic Voyage-inspired plot has a tiny protagonist trying to cure a sick patient from within their body." AndroidGuys.com
- "Your object as a Micronyte is to find and rid all germs... Love the theme, germy-organism worlds have a Futurama flavor to them." AndroidTapp.com
- "Un jeu de plate-forme original et sympathique ! Dans ce jeu, vous incarnez un "médicament" qui s'en va détruire les microbes à l'intérieur d'un corps humain. A bord son petit vaisseau, votre personnage s'en va d'une artère à l'autre. A vous de le guider au cours des 80 niveaux de ce jeu au design soigné mais... particulier!" Android-Games.fr
Keywords: jumpnrun, jump and run, super mario bros, giana sister, rayman, meatboy, timing, obstaculos, obstacles, arcade, graficos, sonic, cartoon, nes, snes, dibujos, achievements, meganoid, lite, droid odyssey, prince of persia, adventure, free, karoshi, replica island, cordy, trofeos, trophies, hard, facebook, toki tori, twitter, erythrocyte, cell, celulas, illusia, alternative, blood, acid, microscopic