DescriptionWith GPS-tracker application you can transform your Android device to GPS tracker and use all of GPS-server.net features.
HOW TO USE: http://www.gps-server.net/android
IMPORTANT: You need to have http://www.gps-server.net account, enabled Internet and GPS on Android device to use this application.
ATTENTION: Newly added mobile phones to GPS-server.net can be used 7 days for FREE. If you would like to continue using GPS-server.net service you should pay 25USD for one year.
This application may be useful for:
- Tracking your phone online in real time;
- Record and review tracks;
- Recover lost phones;
- Personal safety;
- Keep track of your teenager;
- Save money for business owners.
- Application gets location using GPS and AGPS;
- Possibility to change tracking interval;
- Battery level percentage is sent together with every location;
- If Internet is lost, application will save locations and upload them later;
- Possibility to control application via web browser using commands;
- SOS long click button;
- Automatic startup on phone restart;
- Password protection;
- Application runs in background.
- In GPS tracking mode you will see your current location on the map, or the last position when your GPS tracking device connection was active.
- Server can generate and send you notifications via e-mail or notify with a pop-up window, when something happens. That kind of events might be when object enters or exits geofence area, violates speed limit, presses SOS button, GPS tracking device loses connection and etc.
- With geofences you are able to make a virtual perimeter on geographic areas that have specific interest for you. The main reason to have Geofences is to control whether the units stays within it or not, so that when the geofencing unit enters or exits the area a notification is generated.
- POI (Points of Interest) allow you to put markers at the locations that might be interesting or useful. You can also name the place, add short description, attach an image or even video to it.
- The history of your tracks can be put on the map with addition information, such as time/speed graph, stops, reports, etc. There is also possibility to generate group reports for your objects.