DescriptionAfter the Gun Rights Radio Network (GRRN) shut down in February 2014, we wanted to keep the momentum going, and continue the community that Mark Vanderberg had started. To that end the Gun Rights Network (GRN) was formed.
Collectively, the Gun Rights Network brings together young and old, male and female, black and white, liberal and conservative, in a broad spectrum of strong and articulate voices that speak for Constitutional Rights, human Rights, and protection of the innocent, as well as a celebration of the centuries-old lore of firearms.
Members of the Gun Rights Network:
- Armed Citizen Podcast: The Armed Citizen Podcast is hosted by Mick McArt and was the first podcast to formally join the Gun Rights Network.
- GunDudes Radio Podcast: The GunDudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their “Misfire Award” which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You’ll love these guys and laugh out loud!
- Modern Rifleman Radio: Hosted by Ken Kowalski and Bryan Bolivar, Modern Rifleman Radio is a podcast focusing on military style rifles and their use by the military, competitors, and everyday citizens.
- PowerFactor Show: The PowerFactor Show is catered towards practical pistol shooters, both existing and future. Our hosts, Steve, Rick, John, Larry and Doug will cover rules, shooting techniques, equipment and everything you need to either get into the sport, or to improve the sport that you’re already in and love.
- Practical Defense: Hosted by Alex Haddox, the Practical Defense podcast provides insight and a practical approach to staying safe in our increasingly dangerous neighborhoods. Listen and learn strategies and habits that will help you and your loved ones stay safe from harm.
- ProArms Podcast: The ProArms Podcast alternates between two formats. In one, staff members interview shooting champions, top trainers, firearms industry executives, and perhaps most important, gunfight survivors. The latter include Bill Allard, the late Jim Cirillo’s partner on the famed NYPD Stakeout Unit and the one member of the squad who killed more criminal gunmen in face to face shootouts than even Cirillo. Bob Stasch, “the Cirillo of Chicago,” who has been through some fourteen gunfights and counting, because he’s still leading a street narcotics unit in the Windy City.
-Talking Guns with Kate Krueger: Kate Krueger is the top female gun radio expert and hosts Talking Guns on Sundays at Noon – 2PM on 1100 AM KFNX Independent Talk Radio. Named “Annie Oakley of the airwaves” by one of her guests she addresses all things related to firearms including products, books, politics, shooting sports & events, training, hunting and more. She also talks about survival and preparedness, accessories, and other peripheral topics related to the outdoors and the 2nd amendment. Kate is a patriot, mom, 2nd Amendment advocate, and owner of a local Arizona gun store.
Friends of the Gun Rights Network:
- Firearms Cafe: Firearms Cafe is hosted by Tony Brown.
- Citizen Armed
- Down Range Radio & TV
- Gun Nation
- Gun Rights Advocates
- Gun Rights Alert
- HandgunWorld Podcast
- Liberal’s Gun Corner
- On Target Radio
- Personal Armament Podcast
- Polite Society Podcast
- Rimfire Podcast
- Shooting The Breeze