DescriptionThis soccer stats application will track the following stats on up to 25 players per team:
Goals, Assists, Shots on Goal (SOG), Shots, Fouls, Cards, Corner Kicks (CK) and Saves. 6 customizable buttons for defining your own stats.
** Issue with Android 4.3 does not allow menu to scroll - Temporary work around is to attempt to scroll down; back out of menu; open menu again and it should start up at the bottom of the menu **
- Perfect for Coaches or Parents.
- New FACEBOOK feature: allows posting to personal page or any other page you manage (works best with wifi or 4g).
- Display Player names under Player Icons.
- Ability to produce MaxPreps file for uploading to the site.
- Ability to import/export Team Roster files.
**Set Portrait or Landscape display mode in the Preferences
- Ability to rename buttons CKs, Saves, C1, C2 and C3
- ability to automatically Tweet Game Events via Twitter (see below for setup)
Long Click on Player ICONs to sub IN/OUT quickly. See all 11 players on the screen for quick/easy awarding of stats.
It will also track the amount of time a player plays in the game.
All player's stats can be viewed by clicking the menu button and selecting VIEW STATS.
Team Stats are displayed by Half/Total on the Team Setup Tab and are included in email body.
You can email the player's stats to anyone as a CSV or HTML attachment.
You can save the Game Results locally for loading / viewing / emailing at a later time.
Stats are auto-saved if you leave the game accidentally by hitting the return key and they are reloaded when you re-enter the App.
For Twitter (Version 2.2+ of Android required):
- 1st Authenticate the Application to use Twitter
- Twitter browser will display for you to login and approve
- Twitter redirects back to APP after approval
- Authenticate button will disappear
- Check on the Twitter Checkbox
- From MENU - See Twitter Settings to select Game Events to Tweet. Goals and Game Notes are on by default
- Return from Twitter Settings by using the RETURN ARROW on your phone.
- Take stats as normal and selected Game Events will be posted to Twitter.
- Settings are automatically saved for next use of App
======= Other recent changes ========
ver 2.66 - Post players In to Game Events only, incorrectly pushing to Twitter.
ver 2.64 - Display "Players In" at the start of the game in the Game Events log.
ver 2.63 - Adds ability to change button colors to list of predefined colors via settings
ver 2.62 - Adds ability to capture a score on own goal
ver 2.61 - Adds ability to specify output folder and adds help link
ver 2.54 - Addresses Reset Timer Button issue; Adds exit confirmation message; Adds Team Name to event post;
ver 2.53 - Makes buttons size dynamically to better fit different screen resolutions. To turn off feature, uncheck dynamic buttons in settings and restart the APP.
ver 2.52 - Adds 3 additional custom buttons
ver 2.51 - Corrects issue with Posting Assists
ver 2.50 - Allow Posting of Assists
ver 2.49 - Allow Email of Game Notes only.
ver 2.48 - Change csv delimiter to comma; Fix for Roster issue always returning to home page;
ver 2.47 - Corrects ANR error; Makes Facebook post in background thread;
ver 2.46 - Ability to sort players by Name; Adds Min to Game Note.
ver 2.44 - Disables FB if cancel is done in authentication
ver 2.43 - Adds ability to post events to FACEBOOK.
- 1st Authenticate the Application to use FACEBOOK
- Browser will display for you to login and approve
- Allow any pages you manage if you want to use
- Set TO PAGE if you want to post to a page you manage
- Take stats as normal and selected Game Events will be posted to FACEBOOK.
ver 2.42 - Corrects some translation issues.
ver 2.41 - Adds ability to set 2nd half start time via preferences - Length of Half.
ver 2.40 - Adds a character counter to the event post dialog box; Correct issue with the saving of the team names when saving game files.