Description"Oooo, it's like that falling blocks game, but with sand!" - quote, Developer's Mum.
"[A] Hidden Gem" - DroidGamers
"ingenious", "relaxing, soothing and almost hypnotic" - Gamezebo 4/5 stars
Sandago is a totally unique sand physics action puzzle game, where you have to try and manage the constantly pouring sand.
If the sand reaches the top, it's game over!
Pile the sand up by color, when it glows, tap it to clear it. Bonuses for clearing multiple piles in one go.
Reach the stage's points target, it's on to the next stage.
- unique sand physics gameplay
- 7 sand colors including special acid and concrete sand
- 4 varied hand-painted stages (Lite version)
- dynamic difficulty levels
- score attack mode powered by OpenFeint
- syncing of stage progress to full version by OpenFeint
- simple controls
- install to SD card by default
1GHz or equivelent CPU recommended.
Performance tip - turn off the fine sand effect in the options if the game is sluggish on your handset.
If you like this lite version, why not try the full version with 20 varied and fun stages!
If you have any problems or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yup, it's kind of like tetris, but with sand.