Recommend to Read the following instruction before install this app. It's helpful
Emoji Keyboard for Android
- 80,00,0000+ USERS USE THIS EMOJI KEYBOARD
- Without root your device, you can see emoji icon in your devices, enjoy it.
- AUTO CORRECTION DICTIONARY IN THIS EMOJI KEYBOARD ************
- THIS EMOJI KEYBOARD SUPPORT TO SAMSUNG, HTC, SONY....DEVICES .....
- This application is send emoji icon to android and iPhone devices.
- Emoji support all android and iPhone devices.
- It is an simple style theme smart keyboard that support to input emoji in
everywhere(like Facebook/Twitter/whatsapp/Instagram,Message,browser,email,hangout,even Search), you can
see the beautiful simple style keyboard UI and input emoji very convenient so it smart emoji keyboard also convenience for user
How to enable Emoji keyboard for Android?
- Open this application.
- Click the "Enable Emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system
To enable the Emoji Keyboard, please go to home
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keyboard for Android to enable it.
To use Emoji keyboard for Android, you need to change the input method
In Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x), change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
In Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.x), change the input method by chick on any text box, then drag down the notification bar and select "Select Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
How to set it as default Emoji keyboard?
- Open the application.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", you can change an input as default
- Swipe left/right to different page of the same category emoji.
- Click on the category to move to next page.
- Swipe left/right to swap between alphabet & numbers keyboard.
This app is not able to make Android to display the emoji as Android OS version lower then 4.1 because is not natively support Emoji
If you want to see the Emoji icon on your device, please follow the steps below to replace the font.
1. you need to have a rooted device. For how to root your device, please google it yourself.
2. backup /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf by adb or Root Explorer
3. download the font with emoji from this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37684544/EmojiFont.ttf
4. replace the font in /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf by the "downloaded font" by adb or Root Explorer
5. if you use Root Explorer, please press "Mount R/W" on the top right corner to enable the write permission on /system/fonts/
6. set the file permission of the font as below
user = read & write
group = read
others = read