Description★★ Parents' Choice Silver Award ★★
★★ Awarded Kirkus Star ★★
Boynton Moo Media teams up with award-winning Loud Crow Interactive, to bring to life her beloved, funny, wildly best-selling bedtime board book, The Going to Bed Book.
“I absolutely adore working with the ridiculously creative and innovative team at Loud Crow,” says Sandra Boynton, “and I am so proud of what we’ve done together with The Going to Bed Book. Our interactive book app version of my book manages to both retain the original board book experience, and add a subtle, yet captivating dimension to it. It’s such wonderful fun. And oh! I am so smitten by Billy J. Kramer’s infinitely reassuring narration for this, and Michael Ford’s understated and lovely piano composition.”
Far beyond any e-book experience, The Going to Bed Book app has all the magic and appeal of a traditional pop-up book, offering lively interactivity and thoroughly mesmerizing discovery. Imagine! An ark that rocks. Characters that respond to touch with sound and movement. Tap water that turns on and off, and steam that fogs the screen. Can you write your name in the steam? Of course! There are teeth to brush, and a group exercise session with ten pajama-clad animals (big and small) each with its own unique exercise. Help the little piggy turn off the lights, then rock yourself to sleep to the music box sound of twinkling stars. There's something wonderful to discover on every page.
Boynton adds, “Of course The Going to Bed Book app is first and foremost for children, and I know they will be captivated and delighted. But it’s also perfect for agitated high-level executives. What a great evening-time alternative to reviewing the minutes of last week’s Near-Term Strategic Wombat Acquisitions meeting.”
* The first Sandra Boynton book app, going far beyond what an e-book experience can offer
* Touch, pull, and turn animals and objects to make them move, or tilt your device to watch things slide and cascade
* Wonderful resonant and gentle narration by British Invasion legend, Billy J. Kramer
* Boynton’s original text and illustrations for her popular The Going to Bed Book (over 5 million in print!)
* Realistic page turning interactions just like the original board book
* "The Big Guy Reads It" with word highlighting to help improve reading skills
* Or “I want to read it myself” and hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger