DescriptionA complete, fully-integrated application for Megasquirt, providing everything you need on your phone or tablet for beautiful dashboards, full ECU tuning and configuration, datalog recording, and powerful graphical reviewing of datalogs including simultaneous map GPS route. Support is for MS1, MS2 and MS3 including the MS/Extra variants.
MSDroid is completely free, brought to you by a fellow Megasquirt enthusiast. There is nothing further that needs paying or registering for, and all processing is done locally on your device. If you use this application, please give it a rating and send me an email to let me know how I should improve it!
At this stage the application is still in alpha stage development, so please note there will be a few broken features and there is a lot more to come. Drop me an email to let me know your feature requests.
- Flexible multi-page dashboard that can be customised. Widgets (such as gauges) can be arranged as you like using a drag-and-drop editing style.
- Powerful integrated datalog viewer which allows logs to be viewed in traditional graph form, together with an optional map to show GPS route information. The synchronized cursors make it easy to see exactly where you were on your route or racetrack corresponding to a particular cursor position in your datalog. (Support for external fast GPS receivers is coming very soon.)
- Support for all tuning screens, including table and curve editors. (Some tuning pages are blank or unavailable and are work in progress; please email me if a particular dialog is missing that you want me to make higher priority.)
- MSDroid is driven by traditional Megasquirt .ini files. If the application doesn't come with the correct .ini for your particular ECU, you can easily add it or request that I add it.
- Carefully designed to support all device sizes from phones to tablets, with layouts optimised to suit your particular device's screen size.
- Requires a Bluetooth to RS232 interface. Please send me an email if you'd like some supplier recommendations. Alternatively, support for FTDI and Prolific USB to serial adapters is currently in testing stages, which will be supported on later Android versions.
(MegaSquirt® and MicroSquirt® are registered trademarks. References made to MegaSquirt trademark and associated literature under express permission from Bruce A Bowling and Al Grippo)