DescriptionShortcutter is an intelligent widget that displays shortcuts to the apps and contacts you are going to need in every moment and place. These shortcuts change dendending on the current time and position. (In Android devices which don't have telephony support like tablets, location feature is ignored)
NOTE: APP DEVELOPMENT DISCONTINUED. I'M WORKING ON A HOME LAUNCHER WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY. I'LL CONTINUE FIXING BUGS, THOUGH.
Note: The learning level is just a fancy number to fill the main screen. It's not really important. The point is how you feel An'Brain is showing you the right apps at the correct location and time.
You can safely delete An'Brain widgets in order to change their background. Your usage data won't be erased.
- Shows the shortcuts you use most.
- Get a tidy desktop.
- Shortcuts to apps and contacts.
- Predictions improve over time.
- Black list to avoid certain items to be showed.
- "Clean Assistant" suggests you what apps to uninstal.
Download this full version free using this URL: http://goo.gl/zZNc4 (If you use the app for long time, please consider to support its development buying it)
- THIS APP WILL NOT RUN PROPERLY IN A GALAXY S2 RUNNING ICS DUE TO A BUG THAT HAS BEEN FILED, BUT NOT FIXED YET IN THE OFFICIAL BUILD BY SAMSUNG.
- ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED STARTING ON ANDROID 4.1 JELLY BEAN. SORRY, BUT GOOGLE LIMITED THE ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM LOG AND ONLY IS POSSIBLE TO KNOW WHEN AN APP IS LAUNCHED ACCESSING WITH ROOT. :( THE PROOFS: http://wp.me/p1t8Ca-qN
Problems and suggestions: email@example.com