DescriptionThis is the PRO version of our popular Talk2Phone FREE product.
In addition to sending/receiving text messages, receiving incoming call notifications, and locating your phone, our Pro version includes advanced and compelling new features for managing your phone remotely: turn sound on/off, toggle WiFi, bluetooth, low battery alerts, and much more.
Works with your existing Google Talk or Chat client. No additional software installation required.
- Send and receive text messages
- Alerts for incoming calls
- Alerts when your battery is getting low
- Pinpoint your phone's location on Google Maps
- Make your phone talk by sending text-to-speech commands
- Initiate a call on your phone
- Ring your phone if you can't find it, even if the sound is turned off
- Toggle WiFi on/off
- Toggle bluetooth on/off
- Toggle sound on/off
- Download files, images, etc. from the Internet to your device
- Get detailed system and CPU info
- Ping a host name to test connectivity from your device
- Execute 'shell' commands
- Lightweight - low memory footprint and minimal battery usage
1. Install the Talk2Phone app on your phone
2. Start the app and select a Google account
3. Accept the chat invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org (our chat account)
That's it! Now you can park your phone while you are at work, at a coffee shop, or at the library … and never miss a call or text again.
Type /help to get started.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Follow us on twitter:
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to text messages sent and/or received
If you don't already have a Google Talk client on your desktop, you can get one for:
Chat for Google (Chrome Browser Extension) for Windows, Mac, Linux
Configuring iChat (Messages) for Google Talk
Keywords: Desktop, SMS, text, chat, talk, messaging, remote, notifications, PC, Mac