DescriptionNaviator is a moving map GPS application made by pilots, for pilots.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
This is a 30 day FREE TRIAL of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
• Moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170 and iLevil
• Track-up map display
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global high-detail VFR base map
• World-wide airports/facilities database containing over 53,000 airports and navaids (updated on a 56 day cycle)
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• Integrates with the Zaon XRX for traffic display
• DUATS integration - get a briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Weather information (METAR/TAF/NEXRAD/SIGMET/AIRMET)
• Victor Airways and Jet Routes
• FAA VFR sectional charts
• FAA VFR terminal area charts
• FAA IFR enroute charts
• FAA approach plates and airport diagrams (optionally geo-referenced)
• User defined waypoints
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• TFR areas are displayed on the map. Tap within a TFR area to see affected altitudes and other details
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• GPS track recording - export to GPX file format
• View your recorded flights in 3D with Google Earth
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all software updates, FAA Sectional charts, FAA Terminal Area charts, FAA IFR Enroute charts, FAA approach plates, weather updates, TFR updates, and the Naviator world-wide airports and facilities database.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables the download and use of geo-referenced charts for 30 days.
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
*** 30% OFF SALE - REG. PRICE $49.99 ***
Enables the download and use of geo-referenced charts for one year.
*The purchase of a one year subscription includes item (c) in the purchase price.
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
This one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map
Items (a) and (b) include VFR sectional charts, terminal area charts, IFR enroute HI/LO charts, approach plates, database updates, weather updates, TFR updates, and the high-detail VFR base map.