DescriptionPayPal Here™ let's you get paid no matter where you are.
PayPal Here is a free app that comes complete with a card reader (encrypted), so you can get paid in more ways. Using the card reader, you can accept many different cards and payment types directly through your Android smartphone*.
GET PAID EASILY
With the PayPal Here app you can simply swipe a credit or debit card^ for a low transaction fee. PayPal payments can be received and you can invoice customers directly from the app. For full details and fees, please see:
Hong Kong: www.paypal.com.hk/here
GET PAID QUICKLY
Payments you collect with PayPal Here go straight into your PayPal account—usually within a few minutes.
• View your transactions, and manage them, all in one place.
• Offer discounts automatically .
• Speed up order entry by setting up a simple inventory list.
• Plus much more!
PayPal Here is backed by PayPal’s risk-management capabilities and uses an encrypted card reader, providing easy, secure and reliable transaction processing, with added fraud protection for both you and your customers.
• Location, Network and WiFi access.
• Camera and Audio Settings
• Phone and Phone State permission
• Contacts permission
• SD (External) Storage permission
• Logs permission
NOTES and DISCLAIMERS
* Android tablets are not currently supported. Some android phones are not supported ( see supported models here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-here-compatible-devices ).
* Visa or MasterCard only. American Express is accepted in U.S., Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. Discover Card is also accepted in the U.S.
U.S. business owners using PayPal Here are pre-approved for a PayPal Merchant debit card, offering 1% cash back on eligible purchases.
Use of this app is subject to the PayPal Here Terms and Conditions and the PayPal User Agreement.
PayPal Australia Pty Limited ABN 93 111 195 389
Any advice provided does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read and consider the PayPal Australia Pty Ltd Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement (found at www.paypal.com.au) before deciding whether to acquire the PayPal product.
Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Consumer advisory –PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.