DescriptionDo you want to be notified automatically that an app can be moved or tell you which apps are movable to the internal or external SD card? Then this is the app for you.
MoveApps(apps to sd) helps you to move your apps 2 SD card i.e. get more free internal phone storage space. A must have app to save your phone storage. An easy to use app with intuitive UI. You can also clear your phone cache in a single tap to get more internal storage.
- List all movable apps i.e. apps that can be moved to SD card
- Notification when there is a new app installed, which can be moved to internal or external SD card
- Move apps to internal or external SD card
- Move all apps with menu button and more than one app with multiple mode
- Also lists Phone Only Apps, SD Card Apps and All Apps
- Clear Cache notification with variable options like clear cache when cache size is > 500KB, > 1MB etc.
- Add movable apps to ignore list, to stop notification for those apps
- Move apps back to phone internal storage from SD card
- Sort app by name, date and size
- Option to list system apps
- Info bar to show memory info (phone and SD card) and number of apps
- Customize notification with sound, vibration and light
- View app in Google Play Store
- Uninstall, open, share and view app details from long tap (context) menu.
App to SD, Move to SD, app2sd, Apps2SD, SD move, App 2 SD, move apps
Q1. Why I can't find the "Move to SD Card" button in application info?
A1. Moving an app to SD card is handled by the Android OS. App 2 SD app provides an UI for you to manage it. Currently, Android only supports the primary external storage for App 2 SD. If the device does not have a real primary external storage (an external SD Card) or the primary external storage is emulated from the internal phone storage, the move App to SD option will not be available. It's a hardware limitation. You can get more information about the device from your manufacturer.
Q2. Why I can't move all apps to SD card?
A2. Only the apps configured to support installation on SD card by the developer can be moved to SD card. So you will see many apps under the tab "Phone Only".
Not supported devices(FAQ1): Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Motorola Atrix HD, ASUS Transformer Pad, Acer Iconia Tab, Motorola XT901 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2