DescriptionATTENTION! Google Translate has changed interface since version 2.8. Full support of Google Translate was implemented in Touch Translator ver 1.5.5.
"Touch translator" will automatically open you favorite dictionary through copying of the word from any text.
Tired to search a dictionary app, run it, type a word to see its translation? "Touch translator" does all the work for you. Just turn it on by selecting the checkbox in the application, and copy the word from any application to get translation from your favorite dictionary. Get the translation of words from the pdf reader (recommended application is Adobe reader), browser, email, sms and other applications. It's so easy now!
1) Make sure that you have installed from Google Play one of the supported dictionaries.
2) Install "Touch translator".
3) Open the installed application and select "Turn on touch translating".
4) To get translation, select the word, and then click "copy". "Touch translator" will automatically open your dictionary with the translation of the word.
5) When the translation is not necessary, switch off "Turn on touch translating" checkbox.
1) Aard Dictionary
3) Fine Dictionary Offline
4) Fora Dictionary
5) Google Translate
6) GoldenDict Free
8) LEO dictionary
9) Offline dictionaries
10) Offline dictionaries, pro
Do you find an error? The application does not work? Is your favorite dictionary not supported? Do you want to see the new features? Write to us via e-mail! We will try to solve all the problems!
If you like this app, please write a comment!