NoBloat lets you delete unwanted apps that come pre-installed with your phone. Simply select the bloatware that you want to get rid of and click delete. NoBloat can automatically place backups on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when deleting system apps.
Using the blacklist from the full version, you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM. When wiping your phone's data, you can export your blacklist to import it on your new ROM.
Free version features
* Disabling and enabling system apps
* Creating backups of system apps and restoring them
* Deleting system apps
Full version features
* Creating a blacklist of system app to delete
* Batch operation to backup/remove all blacklisted system apps
* Batch operation to enable all disabled system apps
* Batch operation to restore all backups
* Export your settings and blacklist to the external storage to import them later
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try uninstalling the app's updates or enabling USB debugging.
* In order to use NoBloat you need root access. If you do not know what root access means, you probably don't have it.
* Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of deleted apps or to just disable them so you can restore them later.
* TVK Development cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause.
* Removing critical apps can cause your phone to malfunction. Be sure to ONLY delete apps you know for certain aren't needed.
* Always have backups of your device's image.
* If you have any questions regarding the safety of actions using NoBloat, you're advised to contact TVK Development beforehand.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.